Tuesday, December 25, 2007

NORAD TRACKS SANTA




Last night I stayed awake between 12 and 1! I stayed up so long because I heard some kind of bells. I was listening for Santa. I kept on checking NORAD to see where Santa was. I checked every five minutes. I Santa on the Santa cam. I saw him in Europe, Australia, Asia, and South America. Once he got to New York I scurried off to bed. I got up a 4:00 in the morning and went to get my Sissy. I tried to get her downstairs because I saw that Santa had stopped by. Sissy said,"It's only 4:00 . You can snuggle with me cause Mom and Dad are still asleep!" I wait a really long 45 minutes- then we woke up Mom and Dad! NORAD was right Santa came to my house! I got clothes , a robot, Lego's, bionicles, and Nerf dart gun, sea monkeys, and a couple of games. My dad made a chess set out of granite . Sissy got a printer and rollar shoes, pj's and other stuff. Daddy got coffee, a memory book and tools. Mommy got a dayspa, and min mouse and bobbin winder(i got her that). The best gift of Christmas is family and friends.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Timmy, I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Katie and I are looking forward to seeing you and your family when we come to Michigan in January.

Have a Happy New Year.

Love,
Lisa Hudson (and Katie, too)